Wahcade Layout Editor Tracebacks

A nice (keyboard based) front end for Arcade / Console game emulators.

Moderator: battlecat

Wahcade Layout Editor Tracebacks

Postby battlecat » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 am

ERROR 01:
This occurs when you manually rename the folder of a layout under the ~/.wahcade/layouts/ and then attempt to run the layout editor. The wahcade-layout-editor fails to find the last layout it was using and throws this Traceback:

Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/games/wahcade/layout_editor.py", line 653, in on_fixd_expose_event
    w = self.dLayout[fixed]['width']
KeyError: <gtk.Fixed object at 0x84ccdec (GtkFixed at 0x86d1968)>

I think that Wah!Cade should by default load a blank new page and allow the user to pick what layout they wish to open by themselves. It is nice that Wah!Cade opens the last page worked on but I don't think it should do that by default with this error popping up.

ERROR 02:
I get this Traceback when I attempt to open the Histviewer layout in the wahcade-layout-editor.

Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/games/wahcade/layout_editor.py", line 379, in on_mnuFOpen_activate
    self.load_layout_file)
  File "/usr/share/games/wahcade/layout_editor.py", line 698, in open_layout_dialog
    load_function(dlg.get_filename())
  File "/usr/share/games/wahcade/layout_editor.py", line 769, in load_layout_file
    opt_width, opt_height = int(lines[294].split(';')[0]), int(lines[295])
IndexError: list index out of range

Thanks for taking a look. If I can provide any more information please ask. I have encountered these errors in the process of creating a new and complete theme for Wah!Cade. I will post more as they come.

battlecat
http://www.anti-particle.com - The *nix front end of choice.
http://www.twingalaxies.com - The Official Electronic Scoreboard
battlecat

Return to Wah!Cade