Can change the order of the Emulators?(next-previous)

A nice (keyboard based) front end for Arcade / Console game emulators.

Moderator: battlecat

Can change the order of the Emulators?(next-previous)

Postby Octtoman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my poor English!

I have almost completed settings wahcade, but i have a couple of problems.

Can i arrage the emulators? the "Emulators list" is sorted by alphabetical order but when i switch to next or previous emulator does not follow that order.

I do not know if I've explained well!
Octtoman

Re: Can change the order of the Emulators?(next-previous)

Postby sairuk » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Hrrm, not sure why it doesn't. I've added a bug to launchpad I'll look into it in the future as time becomes available.

I need to know what version are you using?
mameau - My random bits | Wah!Ki - A Wah!Cade wiki | Mah!Cade - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | ListGen | Lazarus
sairuk

Postby Octtoman » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:03 pm

sairuk wrote:Hrrm, not sure why it doesn't. I've added a bug to launchpad I'll look into it in the future as time becomes available.

I need to know what version are you using?

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, i installed a "bzr version" when i started to configure my system because the "0.99pre8 "Could it be?" was old. From http://www.mameau.com/mahcade/ if i remember correctly. When launch it say: Wah!cade bzr-devel "wahcade".

About the order problem, i've seen that the order of Next / Previous action is the order of the names of the INI files, so i can fix my problem with this.

But, i have more troubles. :mrgreen:

1.- If i put the videosnaps of "one emulator" in the "Movie Artwork# = 2", and in "other emulator" i put "Movie Artwork# = 5", wahcade only place the movies in the first Movie Artwork#. If i open whacade in "one emulator", and i change to "other emulator", the movie places in "movie artwork# 2" and vice versa.

2.- Wahcade do not "launch/show" any intro Movie, i try a lot of videos (avi,mpg,...) but nothing, then the movies of the snapsvideos show correctly (the same movies no work if i put one like a intro movie).

3.- The "Wrap List" option dont work with the game list, but in options yes (itÅ› normal?)

4.- When i configure de Keys (whacade-setup) with my pad (xbox360), it crash wahcade each one or two changes.

I have Lubuntu 13.10.

Thanks again for the answer!!
Octtoman

Postby sairuk » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 pm

1 this is the first i've heard of video snap issue, although I don't use them in that way so thats probably why i've not come across it (can you please attach your ini's for me to review)

2 & 4 are know issues, Intro movies do not work with any current version of the wahcade code (although i have a distinct memory of working on it at some point??), media support through gstreamer is just sketchy atm in general and controller support (#1132403?) is also very buggy.

3 is the first i've heard of the wrap_list issue also, may never have worked properly?

I suggest you post 1,2 & 3 as bugs to the project page on launchpad

UPDATE: Intro movie info, http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~waynemou/w ... vision/128
mameau - My random bits | Wah!Ki - A Wah!Cade wiki | Mah!Cade - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | ListGen | Lazarus
sairuk

Postby Octtoman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:35 am

1 .- I use different artwork# with different "nameemulator-main.jpg" changing the background for the emulatos, the "snapimage locate" change between emulators and i want to put the videosnap where the current snapimage is. Now i use other artwork# for all the videosnaps/emulators as an alternative option.
Sure, you can see my ini files, but like i say, now the videosaps arkwork# is the same in all emulators, and the configuration it is not yet fully complete.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByjwJqjgK_lucnJWRTVNYThnRmc&usp=sharing

2-4 .- Ok, i see, i will not waste time trying to fix it :P Thanks

3.- I dont know when stopped working or if it worked ever. Can be that it worked well in version 0.99pre8 and but i don't remember.

NEW :roll:
5.- i just see that the "Display Scroll arrow in lists" dont work correctly for me, only appear in the options menu and a little tucked in the list (up and down), may be related to the fonts? And in the game list i dont show any arrow.

6.- In one list, when i make a long press with a keyboard key it make a fast scroll, but with the Pad does not. It's a bug or is my own error?

I will try post my bugs in the project page on launchpad, I've never done before, i try to post in the right place. I see the viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1526 post.

Thanks and sorry again for my english.
Octtoman

Postby sairuk » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:24 am

Thanks for the feedback, when I get time to sit down with Mah!Cade again I can look over these.
sairuk

Postby Octtoman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:39 pm

sairuk wrote:Thanks for the feedback, when I get time to sit down with Mah!Cade again I can look over these.

Thanks to you for all!
Octtoman

Return to Wah!Cade