Jajouka is available in two versions:
- Full GUI package (requires pygtk2)
- Server / rescan package (required by GUI on remote systems)
- plays mp3 / ogg music
- reads mp3 id3v1, id3v2 and ogg music tags
- rhythmbox based gui but with a proper playlist
- works with a GiantDisc database
- rescan / refresh a GiantDisc music collection
Whats New in 0.66 "Train"
- Updated requirements: needs python 2.4 and giantdisc 1.40
- Removed the twisted dependency
- Store album covers for directories that contain multiple albums
- The usual bug fixes
- giantdisc >= 1.40
- python >= 2.4
- pygtk2 >= 2.6.0
- mysql-python >= 0.9.2
- pyogg >= 1.1 and pyvorbis >= 1.1 (server only)
- mp3info >=0.8.4 (server only)
- gnump3d >=2.8.0 (server only)
.debs, RPMs or .spec files from anyone running Ubuntu, SuSE, Fedora, etc...
Send them to: jajouka at anti-particle dot com.